Frustrated with your career? Stuck in a rut?
Whether you want to relaunch or change your career, my unique, 5-step coaching programme will help you achieve your goals by assessing your potential, providing focus and real, experienced support from someone who has lived what you are going through.
“Many of us wake up in our mid 30s and can’t remember where we started out, or how we ended up at this point in our careers. Penny reminds you of what you are good at and what you enjoy so that you can get back onto a great career track.” City Analyst, 30s
Practical and positive help to fast track your career to success.
Your home and personal life can be as demanding and busy as your career. It is possible to combine both, you can work around these and other commitments to develop a career that fits in with your lifestyle.
- Would you like to retire in the next 5 years or 15 years?
- Would you like to work a 4 day week?
- Would you like to buy a home in the country?
- Would you like to set up your own business?
- What would you really like to do with your life?
Your career goals will fit with your plans whatever they may be so you remain motivated to achieve them.
Working together over a three-month period, we will examine your options and opportunities and create a practical plan which you can quickly turn into actions, reduce your stress and begin to transform your career.
Your plans will be real and your goals achievable.
How I will help you get more out of your career
“Penny has a way of mapping out your career clearly and simply. She was quick to help me with practical next steps which moved me a long way forward.” Business Analyst,30
Over 5 sessions together, you will
- Review your career highlights
- Clarify your goals for the future
- Break down barriers to you achieving to your goals
- Identify your preferred working, and communications style using the award-winning Extended DISC methodology. Playing to your strengths is essential to get ahead, and this is the point at which many clients experience their “lightbulb moment”
- Reduce the level of noise around your working life
- Expand your belief in your own ability
- Learn how to maximise your success
- Create a dymanic short term plan for the next 6 months and also look to the future path for the next 2-5 years
- Practical not theoretical strategies and skills to realise your goals
Your career transformation will be achieved through
- Individually-tailored coaching
- Bespoke recommendations
- Flexible structure
- Written action plan
- Progress assessments
Contact me today for your free 30 minute telephone conversation to see how we can start working together.