I’ve been where you are now.
Your career is a major part of your life, and I understand your desire to realise your dreams and aspirations. Together, we can use my first-hand experience to your benefit.
Following a successful 20 year career in financial services, during which time I developed a passion for leading teams and helping individuals to manage their careers, I set up and developed my own coaching programme and have been mentoring and transforming people’s careers and lives for the last 5 years.
I firmly believe that individuals perform better within a role when there is a correlation between their personal goals and those of the business.
This is the core philosophy of my executive coaching programme, assisting you on your road to success, whether you are already or want to progress to be a senior executive or you are returning to work after maternity and paternity leave, ready to face new challenges.
As a business mentor, public speaker and published author, I offer a wide range of expertise and real world experience to help further your career.
Why work with me?
- You will gain real-world insights into the obstacles you may be facing, from someone who has experienced all of these career-related issues personally
- Together, we can identify your goals and motivate you to achieve everything you work towards
- You will benefit hugely from working with a partner, rather than doing it alone
- By using my 5-step programme, you will become more organised, less stressed and develop a far healthier work/life balance
- I promise to be honest and constructive to make sure you become the best you can be
My career so far
- Career Coaching, 2010 to date
- Managing Director of Markit Group, 2003-2010
- Managing Director of Lombard Group, 2001-2003
- VP of Cygnifi Derivatives Services, 2000-2001
- Head of Collateral Management, Halifax Treasury, 1999-2000
- VP of JP Morgan, 1993-1999